Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: I'm starting to dislike this board

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It even censors masturbation. Perfectly clinical term for that special little thing boys (mostly) and girls do at night when they're all alone in their rooms. Yada. You cam't say **** , you have to say "releasing gas through the ******" or something. No **** , ***** , ***** , ******* , etcetera.

    How depressing. No colorful metaphors...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So you can use the adjecive, buit not the verb?

    I **********
    You **********
    We **********

    Or with auxiliaries

    I AM ************
    You ARE ************
    We ARE ************

    We employ the ancient art of masturbation

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao..

    A **** crows in the morning.
    Im watching the blue *** birds nest in the bush.
    My *** is so stubborn I think I need a mule.
    The ram loves to head butt other rams.
    The gynacologist study the ****** with interest.
    The man went to the doctors because he had something on his *****.


    hehehe..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahahahaha
    Lefty you are such a ***** duck LOL
    I can say all kinds of things like bush is a *****

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ******* fucks. Dick. *** . **** .

    I'm just trying out everything!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh, you can say dick. Maybe you can still write pornographic content by substituting everything by clever euphemism.

    His throbbing sailboat.

    Her moist harbor.

    That sorta thing.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Lefty:
    ******* fucks. Dick. *** . **** .

    I'm just trying out everything!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You said fucks. *herherherrrs like Beavis*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "camel toe"...you can see her camel toe in those tight pants LOL

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a great Camel Toe song here from the Bob and Tom show. Its done to the tune of Cocomo my The Beach Boys..

    I can see your sideways sloppy joe in those pants.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never got what a camel toe is. I got this slang disctionary, and it doesn't say! Tell me, for I might be needing it in my Writing And Translation exam next week...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •